Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful for the litte things

I have so very much to be thankful for, really the list is endless, but in the chaos of everyday life the things tend to get over looked. It is sad because the things that I lose sight of are things that would seriously be a great loss to me. This time of year is a great time to slow down and think of how very fortunate I am.

I am tremendously blessed to have a healthy family. I have two healthy and happy little girls. My hubby is in good health and will hopefully stay as healthy as he can too! Our extended family is also doing very well this year and that is truly something to be thankful for this year.

I feel so thankful to have such a supportive family. My hubby not only helps drag the girls to runs/races for me, but he tells me he is proud of me! My sisters have watched my girls so that I/we can run and my family even reads the posts I write. :) Really, I couldn't ask for more!

I am incredibly thankful for a school/teachers that let me be as involved as I wish in my daughters' education. They are at school for so many hours and when I think of it over the course of a school year I feel so sad that I miss so much. Being able to go in, even just weekly, and interact in their school setting makes me feel so much better about their schooling.

I am thankful for my Sole Sisters! They are a great group of women who not only support each other as blood sisters would but they also are always eager to help the community as a whole. It is such a blessing to have these women who started out as my mommy friends become more than just friends. Thank you, Sole Sisters! :)

No comments: