Thursday, October 11, 2012

You just never know....

I was pretty excited to get outside for my run this morning. The weather was pretty fantastic, cool enough to be comfortable even when running, but NOT windy! The wind can be pretty fearsome out here so any run without fighting it feels like a walk in the park.

For the most part I am a creature of habit. I run the same roads at about the same time and on the same days. Just when it starts to get boring some happy neighbor forgets their dogs outside and I veer off in a different direction and run on the other side of town to avoid becoming a mid morning snack for Fido. Or like today I got to run past a film crew!

Sorry for this picture being blurry, I wanted to capture the line of cars on what is normally a deserted street.

They even brought this huge generator. If you click on this photo you can see the lights and staging better.

The white trailer in this picture had a clothes rack fully loaded down with outfits. I was almost ready to stop and do a little shopping. ;)
In this part of the country, it is not too common to see crews filming in my neighborhood. So, I made sure to take pictures! ;) I am definitely not the best with cameras under good conditions so taking photos with my phone while running (and doing my best not to trip!) was not easy for me. But I hope you get the gist!

Not only did I get to enjoy a fabulous fall morning while completing 4 miles I got to witness a truly unique happening. How was your run today? :)

2 comments:

Angela O said...

Will we get to see you as an extra in a movie soon? :D It has been beautiful for running lately! Fall is amazing :)

Angela O said...

Will we get to see you as an extra in a movie soon? :D It has been beautiful for running lately! Fall is amazing :)