Monday, December 10, 2012

p90x- Week 2

Day 8: Core Synergistics- my favorite workout of the week!

Day 9: Reality. Sinks. In. Workout everyday? Ummmm..... I took a nap with one of my daughters. Big fail. And I totally regretted it the rest of the day!

Day 10: Back in gear... AND, I need heavier weights! Bring on the 8 pounders!

Day 11: Yoga. I do Jillian Michaels Yoga instead. Feelin' the burn.

Day 12: Legs, legs and more legs. I am shaky and sore within minutes of completing it and the soreness last for 3 whole days.

Day 13 & 14: Both rest days. ooooopsies. I find its actually harder to work out on the weekends when my kids are here.

So, in all, not the greatest week, BUT Im still proud of how far I've come and how much stronger I feel, in general. No noticeable difference on the scale, which is fine, but I'm really feeling good!

Week 3!! I'm going to push hard before the "rest" week!

No comments: