Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Holidays!

I am so happy to have a reason to put on snow pants and some outdoor gear.  Snow!

I had two weeks of off exercise, one from travelling and one from sickness.  It was so nice to get to snowshoe around the block with my boys and stretch my legs.   Once you get into the habit of moving your body, you realize how much it adds to the dynamic of your whole life.  You start to yearn for movement.

Now, I'm looking forward to some time in the North Woods, snow shoes and sledding instead of a treadmill at the Y.

See you in the New Year!  I hope you either enjoy the snow, or have the choice to stay snuggly warm inside.

I just signed up for my first event of 2013, an indoor triathalon to see how I'm doing.  I waffled for too long on the Lincoln Half Marathon-sold out in less than a day!

What are your plans for 2013?








1 comment:

Meghan said...

Well I have a few goals for 2013

1. to get healthy and not get injured again

2. to run the Lincoln 1/2 marathon

3. To do a few triathlons (maybe even that indoor one)

4. If strong and well I want to do a Full marathon this fall. The Detroit one looks cool, you get to do an underwater mile and International running ( you cross into Canada)